SJWs Engage in Crowd Management by:
-Behavior Control: Members
- think alike on core issues, agree on good versus evil, good guys versus bad guys,
- readily commit to time demands, engage in rituals for group identity versus “Other,”
- obedience and dependency rewarded within group
- controlled to maximize data in support of goals, disparage all other sources of information,
- pairing up of members to monitor behavior, assuring group commitment correct thinking while discouraging deviations.
Thought Control: Members
- accept the “world view” presented by leadership, no other belief systems allowed,
- must internalize same in constructs such as “Oppressor versus Oppressed” or “Us versus Them,” use of buzz words and clichés, reject rational analysis, no critical thinking allowed.
- utilize identity of members (race, sex, gender, other) to build case for guilt and need for atonement,
- justify actions sanctioned by group (demonstrations, other) to prove commitment to cause and rejection of identity issues.
- use fear of rejection or removal from group to control behavior.
So What's Happening on our College Campi?
Atlantic magazine article offers insights to the Culture of Safetyism driving parental practices since the 1990's
Social Justice Warrior (SJW) strategy:
- If someone has a “Right,” Someone else has Responsibility!
- "Rights" based on class, race, gender, Patriarchy and more
- Allege a “Right”, voice Oppression, find the Oppressor
- Attack and demonize the Oppressor
- Rinse and Repeat